Sunday, July 19, 2009
Just not the Same!
So, lately I have been feeling kinda homesick....for Hawaii. Im pretty sure I accidentally was placed in Utah. What was the stork thinking? He must have bumped his head, and made a wrong turn. Anyway, I am already planning my next trip out there. Hopefully this time we get to stay longer. We will have more time at the beach since we dont have to do all the touristy things. Be there done that! I am overly super excited and can't wait to go again. This time I am going to try and overcome my fear of snorkeling. I parasailed just fine, but can't even stick my head in 3 feet of water. Doesn't make any sense! I found some really cool spiderman snorkel gear at the dollar general and I think I might just go pick it up! wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so jealous I want to go to Hawaii so bad. My happy place is the beach. Please hide me in your suitcase this time.
Tiff that is hilarious! I loved that post! I want to go too take me with you!!! YAY for Dollar General! It was fun seeing you on the 4th! Will you email me some pictures of your trip please? I don't do facebook! I know its weird!! Thanks!
Post a Comment