We recently added someone new to our family. His name is Brutus. After alot (and i mean ALOT) of debate about his name we finally decided on one. First it was Arthor..i said no way. Then it was little john...jared said no. Then Jared's bro KC wanted Kimbo (after Kimbo Slice). Then we decided on Bubba, but the dog said no way! So now it is Brutus (or Brute for short). I still think we should have named him Benjamin Franklin cuz his dads name is George Washington and his mom's name is Thnk's Independence. Also his blood line is Red, White and Bully. He really does need a good Patriotic name. I guess Brutus will have to do though.
He is an Olde English Bulldogge. Yeah, that is how it is spelled. I promise! He is not very photogenic, so if you think he is ugly it is just the picture. He is acutally quite handsome.
2 comments:
ha ha thats fun! I bet Jett loves him too! maybe you should dress the dog up too and take him out with your for Trick or treatin'! IS he better or worse then Chunk?
I am glad you got a new dog! And I love Jett's lion costume. Too cute!
Post a Comment