Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Carpet Cleaning Fun

The other day i decided to clean the living room carpet. Jett is such a hard worker he decided he needed to help. He got his own carpet cleaner (the ball popper thingy). He did so good he even cleaned the chair. (see pic below). Anyway I got everything done and even washed the walls and furniture.

I was relaxing in a different room later that night and decided to go check on Jett. I walked into a room filled with baby powder everywhere! Jett thought he was sprinkling on the stuff you use when you vacuum to make it smell fresh! I quickly grabbed the vacumm to suck it up but it was no use. The carpet was still wet and the baby powder was stuck in it! Finally the carpet dried and I got most of the powder out. I couldn't even be mad at Jett cuz he was such a good helper.



2 comments:

Finlinson's said...

I love the second pic, he totally looks like Oh NO I am in big trouble! I can not believe he is so big.

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Tiff! How are you these days? Your little boy looks so cute! I need to visit sometime :) Thanks again the amazing baby gift!