Saturday, September 12, 2009

What to be....what to be.

I dont know what to dress jett up as for halloween. I want to have his costume early so we can go get pics and have them back in time before halloween. My mother has a very cute lion costume she bought at cabela, or we have a frog costume, or a blue care bear one. Jared has already put a stop on the care bear, so that one is out. I could buy one for jett but they are sorta expensive for the really cute ones.
He loves animals so i think the lion one would be the best. what should I do??? I know this post is boring but it is on my mind.

4 comments:

KC, Jenna, and MaKenzie Stanworth said...

Hello, I was looking at Kohl's online and they have a cute gorilla and monkey costume for around $30. Not sure how much you want to spend? I found a cute Carter's Pumpkin costume for MaKenzie for $20.

Rappleye Family said...

I actually think the lion one will be really cute!! try that and post pictures!

Stephanie said...

I vote the Lion.

Jared and Tiffany said...

ok i am going with the lion i guess. Jett has been working on his RAHHHHHs but its not going so well. at least we have over a month to work on them