Don't read this if you don't want to hear me mumbling.
Here it goes.....So why do people always ask "when are you going to have a baby" How do you know that maybe I have been trying for years and can't get pregnant? AHhh. (not my case but some people have that problem) Also when you already have a baby and they ask "when are you going to have another one". That is kinda annoying, but not as bad as when they say " "Are you trying?" Hello people...that is like asking me when and how much sex I am having. If you really want to know I guess I can tell you, but I think it is NONE of your business.
I do not mind when someone asks "how many kids to you plan on having" THat is the nice polite way to get the info you are seeking without offending a women!
I might be over sensitive about this subject but it gets really old when it seems EVERYONE is asking.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
EXACTLY!!! I know how you feel:) Especially when it's your mother in law who is so annoying about it, you just can't escape them!! haha. Bugs me too!
I am sorry. My biggest pet peeve is when people ask me why I am not married. Umm, its not like I dont want to be. I think people need to learn to be more respectful of others privacy. They probably dont realize the hurt they cause when they ask such questions. Not to mention it is really none of their business.
I am sorry people have been bothering you about it. I hope they read your blog and get the hint.
Love ya!
I also agree to everything you said. Some people need to get a clue, and worry about themselves instead of everyone else!!
Or whats even worse is when they ask "When is your baby due" and your are NOT EVEN PREGNANT!!! Me and Rog I felt got asked that question alot, like ok its your turn now...we wanted to do it at the right time for us people!
Yeah i had the relief society president come up to me about 2 months ago and say "i heard you are expecting, arent you expecting? I was like "Expecting What?" lol
Amen, amen, and AMEN!!
I tell people kids are awful and I don't know why anyone would want any. ;) Then they stop asking me.
Post a Comment